Get fast medical care—for over 20 common conditions without ever leaving the house. MHS Virtual Visits make it easy and convenient for you to get the care you need from a Madison Healthcare Services provider online when you are not able to make it to our clinic. Virtual visits are available 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. call the Clinic at 320-598-7551 to setup your appointment.
If you need immediate medical care, call 911.
Who Can Use E-Visit?
Any MHS patient 2 or older living in Minnesota. Our providers have immediate access to your medical history and are ready to bring medical care right to your phone or computer.
What Conditions Can Be Treated With an E-Visit?
- Allergy symptoms, like sneezing, runny nose, or eye irritation
- Bug bites, including tick bites
- Upper respiratory infections, including sinus infections or influenza (flu)
- Hypertension checks
- Depression screenings
- Eye infections, such as conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Mouth sores, including canker sores
- Stye, a red and painful bump near the eyelid
- Skin conditions
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women
- Vaginal yeast infections
If for some reason, your condition cannot be treated during your e-visit, your provider may recommend that you seek in-person care with your primary care provider.
If your provider prescribes a medication, we’ll send your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
“E-visits”/Telephone visits will be billed to a patients insurance. Depending on the patients (your) insurance plan, deductibles and co-pays will still apply. Please consult your plan documents or insurance websites to learn more.