What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, online tool connecting patients electronically to portions of their medical records. To Access MyChart you will need computer access with an Internet connection or a smartphone.
MyChart access is granted to users who have registered with their clinic or hospital. Access to information in MyChart is secured by a personalized ID and password, known only to the user. To register for MyChart, sign up during a clinic or hospital visit, or online at centracare.com/mychart.
Once registered on MyChart, you will have access to the following information:
- View your medical information online
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Receive test results online — no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review health education topics and discharge instructions provided by your provider.
- Stay in touch with your provider
- Request prescription refills for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage your appointments
- Pay your bill online
- Link your loved one’s accounts to yours for convenient access to appointments, test results, immunization records, growth charts and more.
MyChart help available
For technical assistance, call 320-240-7897,
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.