Madison Healthcare Services is a healthcare complex located at 900 Second Avenue in Madison offering a wide variety of services for people of all ages including hospital, clinic, care center, and Hilltop Residence facilities. Our healthcare campus includes a 51-bed skilled nursing facility, a 12-bed critical access hospital, home care services, fully staffed medical clinic, secure 36-unit independent living apartment building, and therapy services provided by Big Stone Therapies.
Casual, Part Time, or Full time hours Rotating weekends and holidays $9,000 sign-on bonus for FT (60 hours+ per pay period) paid out in increments.
The Registered Nurse organizes the provision of nursing care to patients through the process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation. The Registered Nurse delegates aspects of care to other nursing personnel based upon their preparation and job descriptions. The Registered Nurse contributes to the meeting of the mission and goals of the Madison Hospital, and meets the requirements of the federal, state and local regulatory or accrediting agencies. Provides care to patients of all ages, as noted in the age-related categories section. Position requires a high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers and others.
Education / Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing.
- Current and unrestricted MN Registered Nurse license.
- Experience is preferred but not required. New grads are encouraged to apply!
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Knowledge of current principles and techniques of nursing practice
- Ability to function as a team leader, to accept individual responsibility and accountability for decisions and outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, personnel and physicians
- Recognizes the legal limits of nursing practice
- Maintains professional competency through continuing education and independent study
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the public.• Ability to manage time effectively.
Benefits available include Health, Dental, Vision, Basic & Voluntary Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Matching Retirement Plan, Generous discounts on health services, Tuition assistance, etc.
Madison Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity provider and employer who supports equality for all people, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.