Join Madison Healthcare Services and commit to supporting healthcare in your local community with a day of fun at the beautiful Madison Country Club on Wednesday, June 20, for the 26th Annual MHS Healthcare Auxiliary Golf Outing.
Highlights of this year’s outing will include:
- A $10,000 Hole in One Contest, sponsored by Klein Bank and Insurance.
- A Three Person Golf Scramble: Nine Holes – $20 per-person, per-round, with additional rounds available for $10. Tee times are available all day for this fun scramble, all levels of players are encouraged to participate. Call the Madison Country Club today to reserve your tee time.
- Prizes awarded for the top men’s, women’s and mixed teams.
- A Three Putt Challenge, sponsored by United Prairie Bank.
- Fun Hole Contests
Drawings and Auctions
- Wine & Liquor Pull: Participants draw for a prize – $20 per-draw. Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Silent Auction: Items are being accepted for our silent auction, and bidding will be available throughout the day.
- Raffle drawing
- Early Birdie Brunch: served from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Golf Outing Lunch: served 10:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on the course. Food options and beer cart on the course.
- Dinner: served from 5 – 8 p.m. The cattlemens will be grilling sirloins for dinner – Sirloin steak, baked potatoes, garden salad, summer vegetables, dinner roll and dessert for $18.
Show your support with
- Hole sponsorships: Various levels of sponsorship are available, with your name and logo prominently displayed at the tee box for our 350+ attendees throughout the da
- Silent Auction donations: Silent Auction or raffle basket items are being accepted for donation. For more information on how to be part of our silent auction please contact Andy Thole at 320-598-7551
- Wine or Liquor Donor: Bottles of wine and liquor are being accepted for our “Wine Wall” this year.
- Hole Contest sponsorships: Businesses and organizations are welcome to sponsor a hole contest to support Madison Healthcare Services. It is a great way to get your business information out to members of our community.
For more information please contact Andy Thole at 320-598-7551.