Michael E. Deyo, Physician Assistant Certified, joined Madison Healthcare Services, Madison, MN in September 1995. He completed his Physician Assistant training in January 1995 at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine. Previous medical background included a Bachelor of Nursing Science degree, Emergency Medical Technician and paramedic training. As a Family Practice Physician Assistant, he provides primary care for patients of all ages including performing physical exams, prescribing medications, recording patient histories, assisting in surgery and emergency room coverage.
Board Certifications & Memberships
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistant member
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified
To schedule an appointment with Mike Deyo, PA-C, please call the clinic at 320.598.7551.