Out of an abundance of caution for the COVID-19 outbreak here’s what we are doing to minimize exposures to patients, residents, and healthcare workers and to control visitors as directed by the CDC and MDH:
- No visitors will be allowed to enter the facility at this time.
- We are asking patients not to bring more than one additional person with to their appointment. If this presents a hardship, please contact us prior to your arrival.
- Hilltop Residence is closed to visitors.
- Members of the public will not be able use the connecting link for walking or exercise at this time.
- Visitor restrictions can change quickly, please check back for updated information.
Visitor restrictions will remain in place at the Care Center and Hospital until they are lifted by the Minnesota Department of Health.COVID-19 Preparedness at MHS