Out of an abundance of caution for the COVID-19 outbreak here’s what we are doing to minimize exposures to patients, residents, and healthcare workers and to control visitors as recommended by the CDC and MDH:
- No visitors will be allowed to enter the facility at this time.
- We are asking patients not to bring more than one additional person with to their appointment. If this presents a hardship, please contact us prior to your arrival.
- Hilltop Residence is closed to visitors.
- Members of the public will not be able use the connecting link for walking or exercise at this time.
- Visitor restrictions can change quickly, please check back for updated information.