Locations: Care Center
Madison Healthcare Services’ Care Center is currently seeking qualified nurses to join our team! Get the rural experience, with the urban benefits!
You choose a flexible schedule of either 8- or 12-hour shifts. Apply today to qualify for our $9000 sign-on bonus!
The LPN organizes the provision of nursing care to residents according to nursing standards and protocol. The LPN serves as a shift leader and delegates aspects of care to other nursing personnel. This position requires a high level of customer services skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with residents, co-workers and others.
Duties/Responsibilities- Put your nursing skills to work!
- Observes, monitors, and reports changes in residents’ conditions.
- Performs medical treatments, procedures, and medication administration.
- Assists residents with personal care needs.
- Follows orders from residents’ health care practitioner and documents accurately and promptly.
- Monitors and assesses vitals.
- Provides nursing care as outlined in patient care plan.
- Hands-off communication and shift report; support the continuity of care and is clear and concise in nature.
- Train to meet specific needs of residents.
Education / Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- We welcome nurses of all experience levels- we love to see growth!
- Opportunities for continuing education credits.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Knowledge of current principles and techniques of nursing practice.
- Ability to function as a team leader, to accept individual responsibility and accountability for decisions and outcomes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, personnel, and physicians and build strong relationships.
- Recognizes the legal limits of nursing practice.
- Maintains professional competency.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions.
- Ability to manage time effectively & efficiently.
- Must possess a desire to work with geriatric population, infirmed, and handicapped persons.
Benefits available include Health, Dental, Vision, Basic & Voluntary Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Matching Retirement Plan, Generous discounts on health services, Tuition assistance, etc.
Grow and Advance your career at ease. Elevate Your Career and Erase Your Debt- Long Term Care LPN’s are eligible for up to $24,000 in direct student loan forgiveness. We’ll guide you through the process so you can focus more on caring and less on paperwork. Call us today to see how Madison Healthcare Services can develop your relationship with residents!