Family Medicine, Obstetrics
Education & Training
Undergraduate: Saint Mary’s University of MN
Medical School: University of Minnesota Duluth/Twin Cities
Residency: Sioux Falls Family Medicine Residency Program
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
Minnesota Board of Medical Practice as Family Medicine Physician
Maria E. Nolte, M.D. joined Madison Healthcare Services in September 2016. Dr. Nolte is a graduate of Lac qui Parle High School and we are honored to have her back to practice in her hometown area.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Nolte, please call the clinic at 320.598.7551.