Locations: Care Center
Certification Assistance Available
Madison Healthcare Services is a healthcare complex located at 900 Second Avenue in Madison offering a wide variety of services for people of all ages including hospital, clinic, care center, and Hilltop Residence facilities. Our healthcare campus includes a 56-bed skilled nursing facility, a 12-bed critical access hospital, home care services, fully staffed medical clinic, secure 36-unit independent living apartment building, and therapy services provided by Big Stone Therapies.
Applications are being accepted for full-time and part-time Certified Nursing Assistant evening positions including weekend & holiday rotations.
Our Certified Nursing Assistants partner closely with the nursing staff as well as ancillary functions to provide direct patient care services for residents of our Care Center.
Duties / Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Report observations of patients to relevant personnel/nurse, helping facilitate professional assessment regarding.
- hydration, elimination, nutrition, mobility, mood, skin changes, pain, vital signs and any additional problems.
- Checks on patients frequently and strive to respond to call lights immediately.
- Provide for the comfort needs of patients and timed position changes to prevent pressure sores.
Education / Experience
- Must be certified as a Nursing Assistant in the State of Minnesota or be willing to obtain your certification
- Experience preferred, but newcomers welcome
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Committed to high quality care and a passion for serving the geriatric population
- Must be dependable
- Current good standing on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant / CNA Registry
- Communicate and work well in a team setting
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Must pass pre-work screen and background check
Benefits available include Health, Dental, Vision, Basic & Voluntary Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Matching Retirement Plan, Generous discounts on health services, Tuition assistance, etc.
To apply online, please click the link below. Applications are also available online to print and fill out or pick up an application at the Care Center front desk.
Madison Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity provider and employer who supports equality for all people, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.